- Have 2 users in the system with only "itil" role
- Make sure email sending is activated in the platform (email properties)
1. Login as user1 and create a new incident in the back-office
2. Take any screenshot and copy it to the clipboard
3. Use the email client to send a new email to any address and paste the screenshot to the email body>>Send
4. Login as user2
5. Open the incident in the back-office and confirm you see the sent email in the activity log (and when you expand its contents, you also see the screenshot)
*These steps were to confirm works ok in back-office
6. Login as user1 and open the same incident from step 1 in agent workspace
7. Take any screenshot and copy it to the clipboard
8. Use the email client in agent workspace to send a new email to any address and paste the screenshot to the email body>>Send
9. Login as user2
10. Open the incident in the back-office and confirm you see the sent email in the activity log
Login to the instance OOB
- Impersonate the ITIL user
- Open any incident in agent workspace
- Click on compose email button.
- Add an image to the comments section.
- Upload the image and go back to the incident record and check the image is not loading.
The issue is currently under investigation. Please subscribe to this article to stay up to date about any progress. In the meantime, follow the next workaround:
There is a read ACL 'sys_attachment' on the sys_attachment table that prevents read access to all tables except sc_cart_item and item_option_new
Because the table value for this attachment is ZZ_YY prefix, read access is being prevented.
After updating the ACL script to also allow access to ZZ_YYsys_email_draft or the table related to the image sys_attachment record it should allow the affected user to see the email images.