License position report is creating results for all publishers even when we run the Recon only on one single publisher.
This may create duplicated entries for some products of other publishers in License position report, if these products don't get Software model populated (the software installs are not stamped with a Software Model Result).
1. In filter navigator type reconciliation
2. click on run reconciliation
3. select a publisher from the list
4. run reconciliation and let it finish
5. In filter navigator type license position report.
6. check for the ones updated during/after the reconciliation that we ran
7. we can see publishers that the reconciliation is not run will also be updated
8. some products without Software model populated would have duplicated entries
To avoid duplicated entries being created in License position report we can use the following workarounds before upgrading to a fixed version:
- Run Reconciliation on All publishers
- Create software models as required, when software installs are stamped with Software Model result, duplicates would not occur in License position report