Hover to show entire subflow annotation is not working in flow if subflow annotation is added to subflow properties.
1. Create a new Subflow in Flow Designer. Add a long text on the field "Subflow annotation" on subflow properties window.
"IMPORTANT: Use this at the last part of the flow. Completed stage must be added AFTER this subflow."
2. Add a Log action to the subflow.
3. Save and publish the subflow.
4. Create a new flow in Flow Designer.
5. Add the subflow to this flow.
6. Notice that Hover to show entire subflow annotation is not working in flow. When you move cursor to the subflow annotation, entire subflow annotation is not displayed as expected.
Add subflow annotation within flow instead of adding it to subflow properties.