In UI Builder (Rome) - "Edit" in the Condition Builder in Data Resource is not applying the new condition. It stays unchanged.
1. Create a new Workspace experience ( if not present)
2. Create a page, and add a page property to this page. Give it a name as "serviceid" (as an example) and put the value as the sys_id of the Service(Reference field) from any Task record.
3. Click on the DB icon on the left pane for the Data resources
4. Click on add button, and add the Data resource for 'Lookup fields'. (search Lookup in the search and select the ones under Global)
5. Once selected, select table as Task
6. Hover over On the 'Edit conditions' field, and click on the cylindrical DB icon
7. Then click the Edit conditions, and on the last part of the operand, click the DOB icon
8. On this condition builder, select "Service.sys id" "Is" "@context.props.sysIdParam" and apply.
9. Once this is done, click Apply. Then observe the data on the rightmost pane of the Data Resources section should be updated as per the condition.
10. Now again, On this condition builder and change operator "is" to "is not". i.e - select "Service.sys id" "Is Not" "@context.props.sysIdParam" and apply.
**When you go to the data field it seems to auto-suggest the one you had earlier.[@context.props.sysIdParam]
11. Once this is done, click Apply. Then observe the data on the rightmost pane of the Data Resources section is unchanged.
12. Now again, On this condition builder and observe that the condition is changed back to the original one. i.e --> "Service.sys id" "Is" "@context.props.sysIdParam"
Expected: The new updated condition should be applied when we change the conditions.
Actual: It is not applying the new one, instead it is reverting to the original condition.
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this article to be notified when more information becomes available.