Agent Chat - Client is not recognising that the message was already received and that no alert should be given
1. Modify 'com.glide.cs.conversation_idle_timeout' property to lower threshold to induce 'idle' quicker
2. Initiate chat interaction between agent and user.
3. Open up a second Interaction as Agent.
4. Remain idle as user past the threshold and then run: Time Out Abandoned VA Conversations job as admin.
5. This should mark the interaction as 'Active' in the original tab. As agent, navigate to the tab so that it is no longer active and switch to second interaction tab,
6. Wait 1 minute - notice that the tab becomes active again and that connect sound executes alongside it.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.