The 'admin' account in the source instance is getting locked when we try to click on 'Retrieve Completed Update Sets' using Update Sources in Target Instance
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to the target instance (Say 'Test' Instance)
2. Navigate to System Update Sets -> Update Sources
3. Open the record (Source Instance Record, Say 'Dev')
4. Click on 'Retrieve Completed Update Set'
5. Now login to source instace (here 'Dev' Instance)
Notice the 'admin' account in sys_user table has checkbox 'Locked Out' enabled
The system property 'glide.authenticate.multifactor' is set to true and hence the admin account is getting locked every time when we are testing 'Test Connection' from Update sources
We have to set the field 'Enable Multifactor Authentication' to false in sys_user table for the the 'admin' user and the issue is resolved.
In case, though the field 'Enable Multifactor Authentication' to false' for the admin account, try to do cache.do and test it again.
You can also try to set the field to 'true' -> Save it and then set it again to 'false.
Then try to use 'Retrieve Completed Update Sets' using Update Sources and the admin account should not get locked out.