Microsoft (MS/MPP) Project Import Redirects to a Different Project after upgrade to Paris
1. Go to Project > Projects > Create New
2. Give the Project a Name and save the record
3. Right-click the form header and select "Import from MS Project"
4. Select the .mpp field (sample one is attached)
5. Leave the Calculation as Automatic
6. Click Import
7. Notice that you are redirected to the Planning Console but for a different Project than the one you just created
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.