Custom URL Error "CustomURL: could not replace the host of the url"
All available releases
Custom URL process validates all the domains configured in instance, if any one of them triggers an error it prevents any new domain from being added and for SSO when you generate metadata, metadata will not contain custom URL.
You will see the following error:
1) When you attempt to 'Generate Metadata' for an SSO to use Custom URL
2) When you attempt to create a Custom URL
1) Look for trailing spaces in the custom URL, below is an example
2) Once that trailing space is removed, re-enter the new domain to be created.
3) Once the custom domain is created, generate metadata for SSO