In Quick actions "Transfer to agent" it shows only 5 support agents in the list, even though more than 5 agents were available from the same queue
1. login to any Quebec OOB instance
2. From application navigator -> Advance work assignment --> Queues
3. Go to agent chat queue
4. In Agent chat group "You could see 10 agents are present"
5. login 7 different multiple browser, and go to agent work space and make available
6. in one browser -> as an admin --> go to sp portal --> and connect with support agent
7. accept the chat to the agent who received the chat
8. click on Quick action -- Transfer to agent
9. You will observe only 5 agents are visible, but actually total 7 agents are available
10. check in agent presence and capacity to see no of agents are available.
Expected Result: When there are 7 or more agents are available in the same group of same queue, when support agent click on quick action "Transfer to agent" all the support agents who are available should be shown in the list
Actual Result: When there are 7 or more agents are available in the same group of same queue, when support agent click on quick action "Transfer to agent" it is showing only 5 support agents in the list to be selected.
There are configurable properties for OOB quick actions, for limiting the search results. You can create these properties and configure the max results you can see
|Transfer to Agent||/ta||com.glide.quickactions.maxresults.agent_transfer||5|
|Transfer to Queue||/tq||com.glide.quickactions.maxresults.queue_transfer||5|
This is the expected behaviour as per the design.