Caused by error in script at line 8
5: * below is an example of the possible variables that can be added.
==> 8: var data = new SNC.PrePatternExecutionData();
10: data.addString('shouldIncludeDomain',gs.getProperty('glide.discovery.hostname.include_domain', 'false'));
11: data.addString('hostnameCase',gs.getProperty('glide.discovery.hostname.case', 'No change'))
2. Affected Pre/Post Scripts
This looks like a regression from PRB1288983 that was raised back in the London release and has been fixed since Istanbul. Root Cause is still under investigation by ServiceNow Support and Dev teams.
These Pre Execution Scripts should be calling "var data = new global.PrePatternExecution();" as are the other Pre execution scripts in the Discovery and Service Mapping application.
1. Open a record for one of the four affected Pre Execution Scripts.
2. Find the line "var data = new SNC.PrePatternExecutionData();" near the beginning of the Script (Note the exact line number will vary in each script)
3. Make the below change to the line.
"var data = new SNC.PrePatternExecutionData();"
"var data = new global.PrePatternExecution(); "
4. Save the Pre Execution Script
5. Repeat the procedure in Steps 1 through 4 for each of the Pre Execution Scripts.