When searching for certain text in a Record Producer that has 'AI Search Assist' implemented, we see the 'Page not found' 'The page you are looking for could not be found.' and 'aisa-result-sys_attachment' errors showing in the 'AI Search Assist' widget when stepping off the field.
Prerequisites: Setup AI Search
1) Go to Service Portal -> Get Help -> Create Incident (<instance>/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=3f1dd0320a0a0b99000a53f7604a2ef9&sysparm_category=e15706fc0a0a0aa7007fc21e1ab70c2f)
2) Type in "email" into "Please describe your issue below"
3) Get the top result and attach the pdf attached to this defect to the kb article
4) Do step 1 and 2 again
Actual result: "The page you are looking for could not be found." error is shown with "aisa-result-sys_attachment". Some results are still shown under the error.
You can look in the browser console in the network tab and find the search call. In the response you can see a sys_attachement record in the response
Expected result: Only Catalog Items and Knowledge Articles are shown with no errors
- Navigate to Sevice Portal -> Widgets
- Open the AI Search Assist widget
- Click on New in the Angular ng-templates
- Set the id to:
- Set the Template to: