Approvals are set to 'No Longer Required' instead of 'Canceled' when 'Due Date' is set to 'Canceled' from the 'Ask for Approval' in the flow designer
1. Create a new flow with trigger condition as 'Incident' is created
2. Add an action 'Ask for Approval' and populate the 'Record' field as the 'Trigger record'
3. Add an approval rule and set the Group as 'CAB Approval'
4. Set the 'Due Date' as 'Cancel' and If pending by as 'Relative date' 1 minutes from Trigger->Incident->created
5. Publish the flow
6. Create new incident record
7. Notice that approvals will be created
After a minute they will be set to 'No Longer Required'
The approval should be set to 'Canceled'
The approvals are set to 'No Longer Required'
This is working as expected.
- It will set to Cancel the approval state of the record for approval eg if you have a requested item or incident record, the cancel will be set to the approval field on these tables not the [sysapproval_table]
- Any approval record under sysapproval_approver table will be set with state "No Longer Required" since the expected approval state was reached by Due Date and not by these approval records