'Could not execute the action' is displayed on the Agent mobile app when worknotes are added to the incident record using the OOB swipe functions which is searched from the Search configuration.
1. Configure Quick Action.
2. Set option "Refresh full screen after action".
3. Check the action execution.
4. Open Select Body > My incidents > Active incidents > My Active Incidents and copy the menu item name (/sys_sg_master_item.do?sys_id=85235a8167f82300b270c3105685efda).
5. Open the 'incidents' applet launcher (/nav_to.do?uri=sys_sg_applet_launcher.do?sys_id=5c149535532033002d96ddeeff7b1270).
6. Create a new 'Search configuration' and a new "Search configuration context":
Search configuration context": Name: incident test123
Application id: ITSM mobile agent
Search Configuration: Name: incident test
Search configuration content: Incident test123
7. Save the search configuration and Click 'New' under Global Search M2M related list to add the main item.
8. Log in the Agent mobile app > Incidents > Active applets.
9. Right swipe on any incident, add worknotes and press post. Notice the comments are posted and the error does not appear.
10. Open the same incident from Search, right swipe on the incident and add worknotes. Press post and notice the error appears.
This problem has been fixed. There is no workaround available. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.