After upgrading to Quebec, an unnecessary horizontal scrollbar is rendered on the Condition Builder V2.
1- Open an existing Incident record
2- On the tool bar select Config -> Form Layout
3- Add section and field
- Locate the 'Form view and section' area
- Under the Section select 'New', provide a name for as caption
- On the left hand side 'Create new field' provide a Name and choice type 'Condition'
- Click Add button to add the new field, you will see the Name displayed in Selected box.
- Verify that after save the new section is displayed under incident form
- Change the tab to newly created session
4- Configure Dictionary
- Right click the field name and select 'Configure Dictionary'
- Make sure check change view to 'Advanced view'
- Navigate to 'Dependent Field' and check 'Use dependent field'
- Select 'Caller' or any dependency from the table
- Put 'condition_builder=v2' into the Attributes field
- Save the dictionary record
5- Open the incident record again and locate the newly created session. Notice a long horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the form.
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
The workaround is to use the default condition builder: