In Agent Workspace, clicking on the Configuration Item link in the Affected CIs related list of an incident record, opens a task_ci record instead of cmdb_ci record.
1. Open Agent Workspace
2. From Lists, go to Incidents, and click on Open
3. Open an incident record
4. Go to the Affected CIs, and click one of the configuration item name under the column Configuration Item(Pre-Quebec)/Name(Quebec)
(If there are no Configuration Item listed, click on New, select a Configuration Item, and click Save. Go back to the Details tab and confirm that the record has been added to the Affected CIs list. Click the configuration item name)
Expected behaviour: The cmdb_ci record will be opened
Actual behavior: The task_ci record is opened
1. Open an incident form in UI and navigate to Affected CI
2. Right click on a column heading and select Configure>List Layout
3. Remove 'Configuration Item.Name' as the first column and add just the 'Configuration Item' reference field as the first column
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this article to be notified when more information becomes available.