1. Login to any Orlando, Paris version instance
2. Navigate >> Configuration >> CMDB Dashboard >> CMDB View
- It displays the overall score for "CMDB" class
3. In CMDB Health view >> select "Server" class under CMDB Hierarchy
- Notice the widgets like CMDB Completeness Scoreboard, CMDB Compliance Scoreboard, CMDB Correctness Scoreboard displays the score for the "Server" class
- When clicking on "refresh" inside any widget e.g. CMDB Compliance Scoreboard the score flips/refreshes to overall CMDB and doesn't display for the "Server" class.
NOTE: The issue is reproducible in the local OOTB instance as well.
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this article to be notified when more information becomes available.
As a workaround, the user can refresh the page and select the "Server" class again under CMDB Hierarchy.