Unix commands with "sudo" failing to run from the serrvicewatch console (sacmdmanager)
- Unix commands with "sudo" failing to run from the ServiceWatch console (sacmdmanager)
- The same command when executed using the same user from "Putty" it works.
- Navigate to "MID Server > Privileged Command" on the instance and look for the command set up like the below
- Open each of these commands and check which of these commands is assigned to a mid server and set to "true".
- If the case is that a mid is assigned to the command "pfexec" and set to "true" and not to the command "sudo", we tend to see the errors as reported.
- Either set the value on the "pfexec" command to "false" or assign the mid server to "sudo" and the value to "true" to fix this issue.