"Copy Permalink" button issue in knowledge articles
- Open a Knowledge Article, there is a button called "Copy Permalink".
- The links generated is a generic URL pointing to the KB number of an article.
- In case an article has a version that resides in a non-published state (e.g. review, draft, etc.), this causes the users to be directed to the non-published version.
- As per the OOB and observed that if any user the rights to contribute the knowledge articles to the knowledge base he is able to get the notification and he can see the drafted articles.
- In some scenarios, the user with the ITIL role has the right to contribute the articles to the respective knowledge base.
- Hence he is able to see the drafted article will be the latest to him, for end-users they can not contribute it so they are able to see only published articles.