For lists that has several number of columns displayed that warrants a horizontal scrollbar:
the mouse-over information is not visible on the frame for field values that exceed the column width for that field on a column that required the horizontal scroll bar to be scrolled to the right.
1. open incident.list
2. click on the gear wheel icon to personalize list columns
3. add 'Description' and 'Comments and Worknotes' fields
4. verify that when hovering over text exceeding the column width under 'Description' and 'Comments and Worknotes', the full text is displayed on a popup text box
5. do personalize list column action again and put several fields in between 'Description' and 'Comments and Worknotes' that will make you scroll right to see the 'Comments and Worknotes' column and the 'Description' is no longer visible in the frame
6. mouse-over 'Comments and Worknotes' text that exceed that column width
expected behavior: the full text is displayed on a popup text box
actual behavior: no information is displayed
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.