Adding any 'Flow Logic' Step before other Actions is not updating the Numbering of the Data Pills as expected
1. Create a new Flow
2. Add a 'Create Record' Action
3. Reference it to any Table ( e.g. 'incident' )
4. Add a 'Log' Action under this
5. Change the 'Message = 1 -> Incident Record' (Meaning you should drag the Data Pill into this field)
6. Now add a 'Flow Logic' Step before the 'Create Record' action (Example: If, For Each, Wait for duration of time)
7. Now open the 'Log' Action. See that it is still referencing "1 -> Incident Record"
8. Now see that the 'Create Record' Action is on Step 2 of the Flow
Use these steps to update the datapill:
After #2, you will see that the datapill will be correctly updated.