Discover Now related link button giving error message "Could not redirect to Discovery status" and no new discovery job getting created for AWS Cloud resource related discovery schedule after Paris upgrade. This issue is not affecting regular discovery.
1. Go to instance > Discovery Schedules > Look for a Cloud resource AWS schedule whose "Run as" use is inactive
2. Manually trigger DiscoverNow from the schedule
3. Discovery job would not trigger and gives a notification "Could not redirect to Discovery status"
1. Change "Run as" user to an active user (with roles discovery_admin, sm_admin)
2. Re-run "Discover Now" related link button