Day abbreviations not translated on Walkup online check in page on Portal
The schedule field (day abbreviation) is not being translated to different languages in the Walk-up experience application.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install com.glide.interaction plugin.
- Create a new wu_location_queue record and select a schedule for it.
- Go to the walkup_online_checkin page on the portal.
- You will see date abbreviation in English (Mon, Tue....)
- Switch the language to Dutch.
- Go to the Check-in page on the portal.
- The abbreviations are still in English
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1330174