In Paris, View Rules do not work if Tiny URL kicks in.
1. Create a View Rule on the incident table, redirecting to the "ess" view when the Caller is demo user "Abel Tuter".
2. Create an incident record with the Caller "Abel Tuter".
3. Click to open the incident record from the List View. It goes to the "ess" View per the View Rule.
4. Go to System Properties > System
5. Change the value of "Minimum length of a redirect URL that is turned into a tiny URL (default=1024)" to 128.
6. Click to open the incident record from the List View again. It goes to the Default View instead of the "ess" View.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
The only workaround is to disable the tiny url, setting the system property glide.use_tiny_urls to false.