Some form fields in the Now Design System have placeholder text that does not currently meet the minimum contrast ratio of 4.5:1 mandated by WCAG success criterion 1.4.3 (Contrast Minimum).
1. Navigate to "HR Agent Workspace".
3. Click on the "+" in the top navigation and choose "HR Case".
4. Search for "Carol Krisman".
5. Fill out the form fields and submit the form.
6. Click the "..." control near the top of the screen and choose "set reminder". The "date time" format instructions show too low contrast (#828585 on #ffffff → 3.7:1).
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
We would recommend using a traditional <label> that sits outside of the form field as that will offer the best experience for users with cognitive disabilities, since placeholder-based labels disappear as soon as the user starts typing. The label should always have a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1 against its background.