The workspace schedule fails to show the calendar area, other areas like header and sidebar are showing fine.
1. Open Manager Workspace and go to Schedule module.
2. Wait for the Calendar tab to finish loading.
3. Switch to Schedules tab and wait for it to load.
4. Go back to Calendar tab. Notice the calendar area of now-calendar is showing empty, while the header (including +New dropdown, date picker, timezone picker, day/week view dropdown) and the sidebar are showing up.
8. Click somewhere on the screen, like the date picker. Notice this triggers a render making the calendar area show up again.
This problem has no workaround, is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.