Discrepancies are found between related lists in SRO Workspaces - Services Overview while using Oracle DB. Some expected related lists may not load correctly when mapping a business service to an application service.
1. Login an instance running on Oracle with SRO Workspace.
2. Login another instance running on MariaDB with SRO Workspace.
3. Execute the following steps 4-5-6 in parallel on both instances to observe the differences in the related lists.
4. Navigate to Services overview page on SRO Workspace.
5. Create a mapping from Business Service to Application Service.
6. Open Business Service, or Service Offering, or Application Service forms.
This problem has no workaround and is currently under review. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.