Print queue - Print server relationship is not available
- Print queue - Print server relationship is not available
- Printer (cmdb_ci_printer) is referenced in the Printer Instance (cmdb_printer_instance) with Printer Name field and Print Queue (cmdb_ci_print_queue) is referenced in Printer Instance (cmdb_print_queue_instance) with Print Queue field. And they are also related in the 'Related Lists'.
- The relationships regarding the printer queues are one-sided.
- The print server record will show the relationship to the queue.
- The print queue relationship under cmdb_rel_ci is currently not OOB.
- If you need this to be defined in cmdb_rel_ci, like most of the other relationships, there are 2 ways:
- Customize the behavior. If needed help on this, kindly contact the ServiceNow Professional Services team. They will be able to help you in creating the customization.
- Another solution would be to create an idea/enhancement request in our community page. Please check the how-to detail in this below KB article