Test Credential fails with the error - "Invalid Target"
- Test credential using the discovery credential record fails with the error - "Invalid Target".
- Discovery and the Orchestration activities using the same credentials are successful.
Release or Environment
- Instance enabled with Discovery.
- External Credential Store is used to retrieve the credentials.
- The external credential was configured but the credential view was set to the discovery view which inhibits the access to the Client ID due to which the authentication fails.
- Ensure the Target host value must be an IP address on which the credentials are to be tested.
- Define the IP address in the Target field and test the credential.
- When using the discovery credentials from the External Credential store, Switch to Credentials [External Storage view] to test credentials against the specific host.