Scrum task only populates top_task/Top task when updated (not on insert)
OOB reproduced issue where Scrum task only populates top_task/Top task when updated (not on insert)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create or select an existing story.
2. In the related list, click the scrum task tab.
3. Create a scrum task and save.
4. Either check the XML or list view to see that top task is empty.
5. Make an update on the scrum task.
7. Notice top task is now populated
- Navigate to Business Rules
- Filter for Name= Set top task to project (Table= Scrum Task)
- We need to add a Condition to include Story.Project = not empty which includes dot walking to a specific field
- Click "AND" next to any of the existing two Filter conditions
- Select 'choose field' and scroll ALL the way to the bottom
- Select 'Show Related Fields'
- Re-open the SAME dropdown (That should say 'Show related fields')
- Select 'Story ==> Story fields'
- Re-open the SAME dropdown (That should say 'Story ==> Story fields')
- Nested in 'Story>>Story fields', select 'Project'
- Click on the operator for 'is'
- Select 'is not empty'
Related Problem: PRB1443259