Templates are not applied on a field that is dependent on another dependent field in Paris
1. Connect to a Paris Patch 1 instance.
2. Navigate to the incident.do form
3. Create a new Choice field, 'SubSubcategory', that is dependent on the selected value of the out of box (OOB) 'Subcategory' field.
4. Define appropriate sys_choice records for the 'SubSubcategory' field that are dependent on values selectable for the 'Subcategory' field.
5. Test that it is functioning as expected for the 'SubSubcategory' field in the incident.do form.
6. Create a new Template for the incident table that sets the 'Category', 'Subcategory' and the new 'SubSubcategory' fields.
You will find that the 'SubSubcategory' field does not populate when applying the template, even though when viewing the details of the template application it suggests it is.
This does not happen in Orlando Patch 7, where the 'SubSubcategory' field is found to be correctly populated.
There is no workaround for this behaviour.