Alert Workspace Lists unable to auto refresh
- Manage alert lists in Workspace lists that are specific to Event Management alerts in Workspace are provided in the base system and are located in the Lists panel.
- Navigate to Event Management --> Alert Intelligence.
- From the Agent Workspace select the alert Lists.
- One can create a list that is filtered according to specific requirements as well.
- By default, alerts in the alert lists are automatically updated (auto-refresh) whenever an action is performed on an alert.
- Create a new list on the Alert Lists Auto Refresh page and clear the Enable Refresh option so that the list does not refresh automatically
- Navigate to em_alert_lists_auto_refresh.
- Provide Workspace List and Refresh Interval in seconds to define Interval List auto refresh.