Prefix does not appear for SMS device type and SMS record is highlighted in blue in the table [sys_cs_conversation]
Prefix not showing for SMS device type and SMS presents wrong highlighting in table [sys_cs_conversation].
Steps to Reproduce
- Login a Paris instance with SMS 1.0.4.
- In system properties, for the record glide.ui.i18n_test, set the value to true.
- Navigate to Virtual Agent - Designer.
- Create a topic with any ControlType.
- Save and publish the topic.
- Test it with the Postman API.
- Open the table sys_cs_conversation.
- Check the conversation entry for device type - SMS. Observe there is no prefix for SMS and the field style is the blue text color instead of grey.
- Search for *SMS in the field - Device Type in table-sys_cs_conversation. Observe it shows no records to display although the record is present.
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB1422402