Blank pop-up message for standard change template proposal when requesting approval
A blank popup message is display when all the fields are populated on a standard change proposal form, and the 'Request Approval' button is clicked.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login an early Paris instance.
- Open the standard change catalog.
- Go to Catalog > Template Management > Propose a new Standard Change Template
- Fill all the details, but do not save.
- Click on Request Approval. A blank pop up message is displayed.
- After clicking OK the proposal is submitted.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1429139