This article describes the steps to link/ unlink Now Community and Now Support (HI) accounts.
Link your Now Community and HI accounts so you don't have to enter credentials every time.
There are Two ways to link Now Community and Now Support (HI) accounts.
This is most easiest way to link the accounts:
4. On successful login into Now Support (HI) account, Enter your Now Community login Credentials
5. On successful login, a new screen with success message with a button to check the Now Community profile will be shown.
6. Click "Go to my community profile" to see the Now Community profile page.
For any reason, the Link in Method #1 fails to work/ not able to follow the steps, refer to next Methods for linking the accounts.
Connecting the accounts through "Get Help" on HI Service Portal.
4. Verify your account by providing credentials of Now Community account.
5. On successful verification, a Form with set of fields will be shown to post the question on Now Community (associated with your linked Community profile).
If you prefer linking a different Now Community account to Now Support (HI), follow the steps below to unlink the existing account.
Once the account is Unlinked, follow one of the methods above to relink Now Community and Now Support accounts.
For questions about Now Community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org