Date/time variable value is adjusted to GMT time value for every updated made on RITM via Agent Workspace.
The hours added to the variable changes with the user time zone ( if the user time zone is PST then only 7 hours is added and if the user time zone is EST then only 4 hours is added).
The issue is not observed when updating the RITM on the native platform.
1. Change the user timezone to "US/Hawaii".
2. Order the catalog item "Access" by filling the variables with any value.
3. Navigate to "Agent Workspace home" through the filter navigator.
4. Click on "list" (icon) and navigate to request-->open item.
5. Open the newly created RITM and observe the variable values.
6. Make an update to the RITM and save the form.
7. Observe the date/time variable value is added with 10 hours.
8. If the record is saved again, it's going to add one more 10 hours to the new time.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.