REQ state does not change to approved. It's stuck at pending approval, therefore, WF is not attached and shown.
- When the catalog item is submitted in xxxxxxx, the REQ and RITM are submitted successfully. However, the workflow does not run. Once the REQ record is approved, then the workflow on the RITM begins. The desired behavior is that the REQ is auto-approved and the workflow just begins.
Release or Environment
- Orlando Patch 5 Hot Fix 1
- There is no Active/Published workflow version available on the sc_request table in this instance. And this is why, when a new Request is created, the "Approval" field is set to "Requested" which is the default value.
- Without the workflow, the Approval field will never change to "Approved" and the catalog process is stuck.
- Customer can create a similar workflow as "
Auto approve request if cost is 0" on the
sc_request table in xxxxxxxx instance or as a
maint user, you can Export the OOB workflow version and import it in xxxxxx instance.