When performing actions in Agent Workspace, like opening a record, a list, or clicking an action, GraghQL network calls are sent to the server and they contain a lot of useful information. Drilling into the GraphQL request will provide information regarding the record or action performed.
Madrid and forward
- Open Chrome Developer Tools
- Select the Network tab and ensure you are recording and Preserve log is checked
- Perform the desired action or reload the page
- Watch for GraphQL network calls in the log
- Most of the time the first one will contain the information you are looking for
- Select the GraphQL call, select Preview/Response and drill into it to get more information
- This example shows the GraphQL call for an Incident record. See below examples of some of the information you can get from it.
Related Lists loaded on the form:
UI Actions loaded on the form:
All fields and values for the record:
Field states for all the fields on the form, visible, mandatory, readonly, etc: