All the buttons inside OOB Discovery Dashboard Homepage are not working (e.g. filtering list)
All the buttons inside OOB Discovery Dashboard Homepage are not working. When you inspect the html element using developer tool (on Chrome), you will find below error message:
This error will prevent users from filtering and personalising the lists on the dashboard.
Steps to Reproduce
- In any OOB instance, Go to Discovery - Dashboard menu.
- Observe that you are not able to filter any records inside the widgets.
- If there are no record yet, you can try to click the personalise button for any of the list. This will fail as well.
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available..
In the meantime, you can fix this by following the steps below:
- Edit the Discovery Dashboard module from the Navigation Menu.
- From the Link Type Homepage, open the Discovery Dashboard portal page.
- In the Portal list, check each of the three records with Dropzone = 999. You should find one of them is missing portal preference record with Name = title.
- Add the missing portal preference with Name = title and Value = any title for this widget.
Related Problem: PRB1417054