Starting Operation Intelligence context is failing with:
Failed to start pipeline, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils
1. Install the MID server following the documentation MID Server for Operational Intelligence.
2. Make sure that JRE11 is the one installed on this host and used by the mid server. You can check by following our documentation Install a MID Server on Windows under section "Configure a MID Server on Windows to use an existing JRE.
3. Setup the Operational Intelligence context by following our documentationConfigure the Operational Intelligence extension
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.
In the meantime, you can implement one of the below workarounds:
1. Use a lower java version. For example: jdk8
2. Use a higher version for ignite. This can be done using the following steps:
- Stop the MID server Service
- Log in to your MID server host and navigate to your MID server install directory\agent\lib
- Take a backup copy of the file ignite-core.jar
- Replace it with the jar file from: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.ignite/ignite-core/2.8.1
- Start the MID server Service