Date/Time and Date fields do not update when clearing the value via cell edit. When user attempts to clear the value by way of cell-edit / double-clicking the cell, the old value is still present after clicking 'save'.
1. Login an instance with List V3 plugin activated (now deprecated).
2. Navigate to a table with affected field(s) (ex: cmdb_ci_appl.list).
3. Personalize [cmdb_ci_appl] list to add the Ordered and Purchased fields.
4. Note 'Ordered' is a glide_date_time. Note 'Purchased' is a 'glide_date'.
5. Cell edit the 'Purchased' value of a row. Notice you can use the Date Picker to select different values.
6. Cell edit the 'Purchased' value of the same row now that there is a value. Try to clear the current value and click save. Notice a date value remains in the cell, it is not removed and saved.
7. Cell edit the 'Ordered' value of a row. Notice you can not cell edit this field type, the value never accepts your input.
This behaviour is by design. List v3 is now deprecated and no longer supported.