- In order to display any custom field to this view, below steps needs to be followed:
- Open "sys_db_object" table and locate "em_alert" table record. [Name Is em_alert]
- Under Columns Tab > Click New
- Enter the Field details that you would like to add and save the record. For example
Table: Alert [em_alert]
Column label: NR Custom
Column name: nr_custom
Max length: 240
- This will create a new custom field on the Alert table.
- Now navigate to the Event rule and see if the new field is visible or not.
- Apart from the above approach, there is another way of populating a custom alert field.
"Alert fields are automatically populated from fields that have the same name in the event. This behavior holds true for Additional information event fields and for Additional information fields that Event Rule adds. Thus to populate a custom alert field with the value in Additional information fields of alert, use the custom field name in the Additional information field of the event." Please refer to Custom Alert Fields for more details.
- Which means, if you are passing the custom field in the event payload and it will automatically get populated in the alert. Below is a sample Additional Information payload.