In Orlando, collapsed form sections (non-tabbed forms) are not working correctly and show fields but they are not clickable.
1. Log in to any OOB instance in Orlando version
2. Go to General Settings (Gear icon on the top right of the nav page)
3. Click on Forms and toggle off Tabbed Forms
4. Open any incident and click on Hide/Display icon on the notes section (the arrow icon towards the right end of a section), to collapse the section
5. Refresh the record to see the section is broken (misaligned and visible) and non-editable
Expected behavior: The fields should be hidden because the section is collapsed
Actual behavior: You can see the fields and when you try and click them nothing happens. depending on the section you collapse you might be able to edit the fields but the icons might not work. This is most noticeable in the journal input fields on the notes section.
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.