After Windows Discovery is run on the Cluster Node, The Node Value is not getting referenced on the "cmdb_ci_cluster_vip" table for some Cluster Virtual IPs.
Please see attached screenshot for an example of what it may look like.
Madrid, New York, Orlando
This issue happens due to Merge Table Operation in Step 15.18 of the "Windows OS - Server" Pattern incorrectly filtering out some of the rows from Win32_NetworkAdatperConfiguration.
1. On step: 15.16,
- Click on Advanced
- Add "Index" next to the "DefaultIPGateway" as per the screenshot.
- Once done, click on "Guided Mode" and check to see if the fields show up properly.
- Then do a quick test by clicking on "Test" and see if we now have the "Index" column in the result.
2. Repeat the same step for Step 15.15 as well. for this one, you will be adding "Index" next to the "IPSubnet"
3. Then Modify Step 15.18 to do matching on "Index" with "Index".