Agent Workspace - Highlight list fields does not work when "Wrap List Text" is enabled in Workspace settings
Highlight list fields not working when "Wrap List Text" is enabled in Workspace settings
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Workspace Experience > Administration > Highlighted Values and click New.
- Create highlighted value for Priority field on Incident Table with conditions "Priority is 1-Critical"
- Reference: https://docs.servicenow.com/csh?topicname=highlight-list-fields.html&version=latest
- In the Agent Workspace, Go to the settings in the top right and turn on "Wrap List Text"
- Open Incident list and see incidents with "Priority is 1-Critical"
Issue: The highlight is no longer visible for the Priority field in the list view
- Remove existing user preferences for "workspace.wrapListText"
- Create a system preference for "workspace.wrapListText" and set it to "false"
- Disable the settings menu in Agent Workspace configuration (https://instancename.service-now.com/sys_aw_master_config.do?sys_id=7b24ceae5304130084acddeeff7b12a3) by unchecking "User Preference Controls enabled" field. This prevents users from setting the preference to true
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1399393