With branding on the Agent or Now application, it requires configuration on various locations.
- Native Client: Using Client Theme (Only available from Orlando release)
- Service Portal component screens (e.g Create Incident or Requests)
- Buttons: you need to add in sys_properties
- name: glide.sc.mobile.primary_color
- type: string
- value: color code
- The other styling is through the SP themes and CSS changes
- Virtual Agent: Branding and Chat Menu - sys_cs_branding_setup
- Note: These branding configurations do not apply to Mobile platform and the Virtual Agent third-party messaging integrations for Slack, Microsoft Teams, Workplace by Facebook, and Facebook Messenger.