In Orlando, delegated developers are unable to publish an application to application repository. Below error is shown
1. Create a new scoped application
2. Manage developer for the app and add a user as a delegated developer for the app.
3. Provide the delegated developer access to "Publish To App Repo".
4. Impersonate the delegated developer.
5. Open the application in Studio
6. Click Publish (under File > Publish)
7. Change the version of the app and click "Submit"
Expected: App is published to app repo
Actual: App is not published to app repo. Below error is shown
"Unknown error. Please try again or contact the administrator."
An admin user can publish the application to the repository.