The Release Burnup in the Agile 2.0 Release Dashboard does not display any data.
As the Release Burn-down/Burn-Up charts are plotted based on the actual start date of the release, and if actual start date of the release is empty this causes the isuue.
Also check for any customizations in the business rule 'Set Actual Work Start Value' on the planned task table that effect the actual start date.
To revert the business rule to system default,
1. Navigate to System Definition > Business Rules
2. Locate the Business rule 'Set Actual Work Start Value' for the planned task table.
3. Look for the versions related list and revert it to system default.
To set the release actual start date
1. Navigate to Agile > Releases
2. Select the release and enable the Actual start date field in the form.
3. Set a date and update the form.
4. This would show the Burn Up chart