- To replace the invalid reference and fix the issue follow the below steps.
- Connect to the Sub Domain from Domain Picker.
- Navigate to Credential Store and Open the AD Credential Store record.
- Clear the field and click on the Search Icon beside the "Password Reset Workflow" field.
- In the new window, search and select the "Password Reset - AD" Subflow.
- Save the Credential Store Record.
- After making the change, Password reset application works smoothly without any issue.
Note: The issue is with the subflow reference and not with the domain. The AD Credential Store used is from Global Domain only and there is no domain-specific Credential Store Type.