MID Server Installation does not create a record in the Instance
- MID Server Installer displays message 'Your MID Server has been successfully configured'.
- But Installer logs shows 'Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available'.
- And MID Server record is not created in the Instance.
- The LoggedIn Account may not have sufficient privileges.
- Thus installer logs 'Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available'.
- Open Command prompt as an administrator.
- From the admin console , change directory to <<Installation Directory>>/agent/
- Run ‘installer.bat’
- Then proceed with MID Server details to successfully complete the installation.
- MID Server record will be created in the instance as well.