- This error is subtle and this issue is addressed through the PRB1323940 if you do not use JMX server you can set the mid.jmx.enabled MID Server property to false to mitigate the error.
Refer Add a MID Server Parameter to configure the mid server parameter.
- Review the mid server agent logs and wrapper logs for other errors which might cause the mid server to be down.
- In one of the scenarios, I found the below error in the wrapper logs.
2020/02/25 15:53:19 | - Required proxy credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@patchproxy.xyz.com:3128
2020/02/25 15:53:19 | - Preemptive authentication requested but no default proxy credentials available
- Observed the proxy was configured on the mid server and mid.proxy.username mid server parameter did not contain any value in it.
- Add the proxy username and proxy password if the proxy server uses credentials for authentication or remove the parameter.
- Restart the mid server service, the mid server would be up and running.